Headphone market with multiple product lines and different features, so choose the one that fit the wallet headphones just like that the quality is not easy. Posts will lead out the important points you should consider when buying headphones.
But among many kind of headphone, you should choose one which good for your ear. Because in the process of listening to music, you need choose the best wireless gaming headset and then you will have an equipment as you want.
Today, the sound experience is increasingly focused, these headphones become an indispensable accessory. When purchasing a headset, 2 points you need to understand and consider to choose the designs and features. Depend on the feature of some kinds of product, you can make a comparison and choose the best one.
1. Select purchase matching designs use
You need to define the purpose of using product is done: light entertainment at home, work in service, gaming audio to high quality … to get the orientation right purchase. There are 5 types of common design as follows:
Headphones in (In-ear) is usually sold together with the handset, this product line is very loved for its compact size, easy to carry while traveling, relatively sound quality better covering natural form. In-ear line is usually wrapped in a layer of foam or rubber to create a smooth comfortable feeling when placed in the ear.
Although in-ear audio capable separating good from outside, but the sound quality and bass unknown and or using other types. Additionally, if you use the product for long periods will cause discomfort and numbness feeling pains. And it also protect your ear.
Minister ear headphones design to the minister’s ear, this kind of headphone often used for home entertainment devices or mobile devices. On-ear line popular among office by a high sound insulation, not to sound leaks out, causing no heat for the ear and when worn can still hear information from outside. However, this line is not usually dedicated world cup preferred because low noise, strong bass no sound quality loss.
- Headphones hood: looks like a hat covering her ears. This product line has covered a full ear size, and capabilities extremely well soundproofed. Due to the large size, so Full-size commonly used at home for recreational purposes need high sound quality. Advantages of Full-size sound quality, especially bass, a good noise. But size oversized making it difficult to move, easy entangled and cause inconvenience, and will heat the ear if used for long periods.
- Headset (Bluetooth): popular in recent times by the convenience when not using the cable is a reasonable choice when athletes and sports. Application of Bluetooth technology so it can transmit audio within 10m. Because the technology is still new and has not been much improvement should stream wireless audio quality is not stable, is only compatible with some devices with Bluetooth as well as the low battery.
- Headphones eliminate noise: that could remove background noise by emitting sound waves to prevent noise. The design of this line of in-ear to full-size. With thorough noise, users can adjust the volume low but the regime still has the original sound quality and sharpness. Noise cancellation technology helps users reduce the risk of hearing loss. However, the use of sound waves used for noise cancellation will cause feelings of discomfort, nausea for the first time use.
2. Select the type of feature matching budget
The shops selling phone accessories line is there are many types and headphones with such designs. If the design is selected on appropriate criteria for the purpose of using the feature is the main point to decide the price. As well, there are 5 types of headphones that feature you should note the following:
Bass: Headphones kind whatsoever whether the bass still can not match the speakers. Yet Full-size line has improved so has the ability to perform quality bass, while in-ear line is not shown as good quality bass.
Closed-open design: The sample has a good soundproof seal design helps prevent sound is heard not slip out. For open flow design, users can still hear sounds outside and the person next to can also hear the sound emitted when used.